SMG Administrative Assistant in Waco, Texas
SAVOR... a leading provider of food and beverage services at sports, entertainment and convention facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Staffing Coordinator for the McLane Stadium in Waco, Texas. SAVOR... is an affiliate of SMG, the world-wide leader in privately managed public assembly facilities. The Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting and making sure all rules and regulations at SAVOR... are complaint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Recruit Non-Profit Organization in the area
- Determine the need for staff members by understanding each department or clients hiring requirements
- Organize and prepare work schedule for employees to ensure the appropriate amount of staff is available for each work shift.
- Assists in the pre-event planning and organization to ensure the appropriate staffing and inventory levels.
- Assists in the training of employees engaged in the preparation, service and clean-up of concessions.
- Assist in monthly inventories in designated areas.
- Works within the guidelines for food, beverage and labor cost.
- Communicates with Food and Beverage Department staff at all levels to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- Requires solid understanding of staffing and recruiting programs and related compliance issues
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) will be strongly preferred
- Clear written and verbal communications
- Excellent punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must
- Time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well in a team environment
- Able to maintain confidential information
- 2-3 years staffing or related experience required
- Knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work irregular hours/shifts that include nights, weekends and holidays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Quest.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
No certifications are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
1001 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Waco, TX 76704
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact-254-7108100
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled