Raymond James Marketing Project Coordinator in St. Petersburg, Florida
Under general guidance, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to coordinate, monitor and assist in the implementation of marketing and communications tactics and projects. Performs entry to intermediate level project management analysis and/or project administration tasks for projects through the internal marketing agency. General guidelines are provided to perform a variety of tasks with some decision making responsibility. . Some contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with requirements gathering for projects.
• Assists in researching and building project plans.
• Coordinates the creation and production of marketing and communications materials through the internal marketing agency.
• Provides basic project consulting to clients and account managers in order to resolve immediate questions and/or requests.
• May work with account managers and/or clients to review and test marketing deliverables against the project objectives, ensuring accuracy and brand consistency.
• Assists in preparing financial information or other general reports.
• Conducts basic marketing research and compiles results for projects, as assigned.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic concepts, practices and principles of project management methodology including project management, analysis, administration and documentation.
• Principles and practices of collaboration and customer relations.
• Fundamental investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry.
• Creating and maintaining project documentation and communications.
• Coordinating projects, communicating changes and progress, and completing projects on time and budget.
• Communicating clearly and informatively, editing work for spelling and grammar, and presenting numerical data effectively.
• Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness while applying feedback to improve performance.
• Completing tasks on time or notifying the appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Collecting, researching and analyzing data.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software, including word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, data base and internet reference service applications.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Work independently and manage multiple projects with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Work well in group problem solving situations.
• Continuously build knowledge and skills in project management.
• Respond promptly to customer needs, respond to requests for service and assistance and meet commitments.
• Read and interpret written information.
• Support and explain the reasoning for decisions, as well as include appropriate people in the decision-making process.
• Deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A) in business, finance, marketing or a related field.
• One year professional experience preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
Title: Marketing Project Coordinator
Location: FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Requisition ID: 1800905