Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Administrative Assistant - Temp in Sleepy Hollow, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Provides support and administrative duties for supervisor and department staff (commercial analytics and training) as required. Compiles and processes various standard documents and correspondences. Assists with coordination of training programs. Relays and resolves telephone and walk-in inquiries. Schedules calendar items and meetings, makes travel arrangements, processes forms, enters data, and maintains records. Edits and proofreads documents to ensure accuracy.
• Provides a wide variety of typing assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature; operates a personal computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise and print letters, tables, reports, and other materials.
• Greets and directs visitors.
• Resolves routine administrative problems and answers inquiries concerning activities and operations of department/division.
• Works with commercial analytics and training team to facilitate the scheduling of meetings and other department initiatives.
• Accepts, screens, and directs all telephone calls.
• Prepares copies and facsimiles for staff members as needed.
• Sorts, screens, and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Coordinates meetings, appointments, conferences, interviews, orders food internally and from outside vendors.
• Perform other duties related to maintaining staffs’s schedule.
• Orders, stocks, and distributes office supplies.
• Performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities, sometimes serving as a liaison with other departments on basic administrative matters • Books travel and develops expense reports.
• Associates Degree or minimum of 3 years equivalent work experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of previous experience in an administrative function; preferably in the health care or life sciences industry
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to work across multiple departments and create effective teams.
• Demonstrated mastery in presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills are required • Ability to manage multiple priorities, strong organizational, planning, and project management skills are necessary, with a high results orientation required.
• Demonstrated mastery in oral and written technical communication as well as background with instructional design • Computer skills:
o Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
o Training software such as Adobe CAPTIVATE, Brain shark, Concur etc. helpful
Demonstrates Regeneron’s Core Success Factors including but not limited to passion for the work, behaving ethically and professionally, professional excellence and teamwork
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.