RELX Group Senior Marketing Executive, Infosecurity Group (Based in UK, Richmond, Surrey) in Richmond upon Thames, United Kingdom
Senior Marketing Executive, Infosecurity Group (Based in UK, Richmond, Surrey)
Location: Richmond upon Thames, South East, United Kingdom
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive, Infosecurity Group
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Based at: Richmond, Surrey, UK
Infosecurity Group manages a portfolio of B2B activities aimed at bringing the cyber security community together, be that face to face at our events or online via our acclaimed magazine and webinar channels. The Group is now seeking an energetic and high-calibre individual to take on a Marketing Executive role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and customer-centric team and to play a key role in the further development and growth of a well-known and popular brand in a booming industry.
Based in Richmond, London’s own Silicon-upon-Thames, the role will manage all customer marketing promotions and campaigns, with a particular focus on eCRM, email, print and third party co-marketing.
Ideally, you will have experience working of working in the tech sector or other B2B. Super sharp copywriting skills are also crucial as the role involves working with in-house teams and external agencies to create engaging and compelling customer-centric communications for our core information security audience.
If you are an enthusiastic, metrics-driven, content sharp problem-solver with a passion for making things happen, then we really want to hear from you!
Team Structure: Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing
Job Purpose: To support the existing Marketing team in executing lead generation and online/email/print campaigns, including copywriting and design, with an eye for future opportunities and strategy development.
• Managing the end-to-end e-mail lifecycle including creating dynamic content for goal conversion, liaising with design, collaborating with information management for data analytics, data segmentation and targeting, reporting etc.
• Build multi-channel communications using popular email marketing tools (Eloqua, Nova, Salesforce) and drive the development and optimisation of the e-mail marketing campaign strategy including tracking, success monitoring, and optimisation of templates and reporting for all campaigns.
• Use basic HTML to build/edit emails and webpages and digital analytics tools to continuously optimise campaign performance
• Managing content creation for both online and print, in tandem with the rest of the team
• Managing design agency briefings and production including copywriting, print production & artwork
• Partner acquisition and retention (barter agreements with international media and industry associations), optimisation of value propositions and packages of existing partnerships to drive business impact and maximize return.
• Management of website, page design, copy writing, user journey optimisation and close collaboration with the e-business division for ongoing evaluating of traffic analysis and page optimisation.
• Create effective social media campaigns to engage and grow communities and find creative solutions for campaign management.
• Liaising with external and internal suppliers (design agencies, registration vendor, information management, e-business, legal, finance and sales agents)
• Co-ordinating visitor and exhibitor registration process with third party supplier
• Controlling costs against budget, raising orders, maintaining invoice records and marketing budget trackers
• Tracking, monitoring, analysis and reporting of all campaigns
• Support the development of annual communications strategy
• Research of competitive landscape and competitor monitoring
• Customer insight – development and analysis of customer feedback survey campaigns
Ideal candidate profile:
• Experience of customer marketing, especially experience within e-mail customer acquisition and lead generation and conversion, data management and analytics
• Online content management / web skills is crucial and solid understanding of MS Office
• Experience in and good understanding of how to manage agencies, media owners, and strategic partners.
• Background in Tech/IT/cyber industry preferred but not essential
• Good database management skills (e.g. Salesforce)
• Excellent English writing skills
• Highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
• Proactive rather than reactive. Structured and independent way of working, excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
• Experience in conferences / exhibitions or publishing would be an advantage
• Excellent listening and negotiation skills, including proven ability to influence.
• Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptive to change
• Knowledge of social media and digital marketing channels and techniques
About the Company
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events business, enhancing the power of face to face through data and digital tools. Every year we run over 500 events in 30 countries, bringing together over 7 million event participants worldwide. With 4000 employees we serve 43 industries in 38 offices around the globe.
Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX Group. RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs approximately 30,000 people of whom almost half are in North America.
If this position interests you or you know someone it would, please send written applications to email@example.com with a covering letter and your salary expectations. Or you can apply online at www.reedexpo.com
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by the company within the next three weeks, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CV’S FROM AGENCIES. THEREFORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO US OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND APPLY ONLINE.