Comcast Director, Marketing Strategy & Planning in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is seeking a Director, Marketing Strategy & Planning to join the XFINITY Mobile marketing leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects the company's marketing insights and decision making to achieve the company's mobile growth targets. This role requires a unique blend of deep analytical skills and a strategic mindset in order understand various sets of data points about the market, consumers and our products to improve our marketing effectiveness and create long lasting customer relationships.
- Gather, analyze and interpret information about the market, competitors, consumers and products;
- Develop and manage all projections for units, revenue, product mix, and acquisition costs;
- Partner with Consumer Insights & Analytics team to define and measure marketing effectiveness and to incorporate knowledge into go-to-market decisions and marketing plans;
- Interpret market research data for Managers to assist in their decision-making;
- Work with divisions and regions to design data collection methods and analysis processes;
- Provides visibility into the day-to-day performance of the business including key customer and revenue targets;
- Work closely with the marketing acquisition and customer development teams to guide efforts based on business performance;
- Create executive level presentations that communicate insights from complex data sets in a clear and concise manner;
- Lead cross-functional performance review meetings to identify risks and opportunities to the unit and revenue plans to inform marketing plans, both with internal XM stakeholders and the divisions;
- Support ad-hoc data analysis as needed.
Experience and Desired Skills:
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree;
- 7-10 years of experience in financial modeling, business analytics, business strategy and/or marketing;
- Proven track record working with and influencing cross-functional teams, as well as establishing an internal network of relationships at all levels of the organization to drive results;
- Demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines with a focus on measuring results and improving performance;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and thrive under pressure in a fun but fast paced and ever-changing environment;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products; Expert level skills in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong executive presence.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer