Black & Veatch Marketing Operations Specialist in Overland Park, Kansas
Marketing Operations Specialist
Business Line:Corp-Strategic Sales & Mrktng
This position is on the Corporate Marketing & Communications team and manages the day-to-day operations of marketing campaigns that help grow Black & Veatch and its subsidiary brands. Required is a strong knowledge of marketing automation systems and an understanding of how applications integrate. Other important talents include a lean and agile mindset and desire to innovate and take initiative.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with all areas of MarCom to implement marketing programs with defined objectives that support company goals.
• Plan, design, test and execute marketing campaigns using email, digital ads and landing pages.
• Participate in project planning, scheduling and coordination to ensure timely completion of marketing tasks.
• Apply brand standards in all digital communication.
• Ensure data integrity and data flow between marketing automation software and integrated platforms.
• Responsible for marketing automation application configuration and maintenance.
• Help operationalize marketing program processes to support the efficient development and standardized measurement of campaigns for accurate tracking and reporting.
• Stay ahead of best practices, strategies and trends in marketing automation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field; or equivalent experience
Experience: 4 years of experience with 1-3 years of that in marketing automation software such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Act-On, Aprimo or other similar enterprise tools.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced interpersonal skills.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Advanced experience with Marketo and MS Dynamics CRM.
• Experience with HTML, CSS and relational database concepts.
• Problem-solving and organization skills; ability to work collaboratively, multi-task and maintain attention to detail.
• Knowledge of marketing/branding/communications concepts.
• Knowledge of marketing and advertising media, including print, web, app, audio, video, etc.
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
For our EEO Policy Statement, please clickhere. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please clickhereandhere.