Manpower Manager-Global Marketing Campaigns in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Are you a results-oriented marketing professional that would like to drive full lifecycle strategy and execution for high-profile, Global campaigns across all the ManpowerGroup brands? These campaigns will enable individuals and organizations to successfully navigate how to attract, retain and develop talent, the new skills, and non-traditional talent sources required to power the future of work.
The Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns is responsible for strategy development and execution of a portfolio of high-profile campaigns supporting multiple ManpowerGroup brands to drive business results.
• Develop campaign strategy, objectives, forecast and success measures.
• Own and project manage campaign execution and budget.
• Collaborate with and manage key stakeholders internally (e.g., global communications) and externally (e.g., agencies & vendors) to ensure collaboration across the business to achieve campaign results.
• Develop sustainable and repeatable processes and approaches to improve the productivity, effectiveness and efficiency of future campaigns via creation of goals/metrics, to measure effectiveness of Campaign activities adjusting dynamically based on learnings.
• Drive increased associate/consultant and client engagement levels through effective campaign strategies.
• Maintain continuous contact with key clients from across brands to stay relevant against client value chain.
• Influence, leverage and share all ManpowerGroup thought leadership to amplify our brand key messages and elevate our company narrative.
● Marketing: 5 years of progressive marketing campaign project management experience in a business-to-consumer industry.
● Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, IT or related field.
Nice to Have:
● Global: Experience coordinating complex global projects.
● Vendor Management: Experience collaborating with and managing marketing and/or digital agencies
●Technical Expertise: Experience working in technical fields with an understanding of pain points/challenges faced by organizations in industries undergoing digital transformation due to the emergence of Big Data, Automation, and AI e.g. Software/IT/Manufacturing
● Industry Expertise: Experience working in the Human Capital industry with an understanding of key trends around skills and understanding of competitive ● Education: MBA and / or formal education/courses/certification in digital marketing.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Title: Manager-Global Marketing Campaigns
Requisition ID: 0017477