Hyatt Market Attendant, Tahoe Provisions (Full Time) in INCLINE VILLAGE, Nevada
The Market Attendants will provide service in the gourmet market by fulfilling guest orders. They will answer phones, prepare food and beverages, package orders, cashier transactions and deliver orders to rooms in accordance to standards. This associate will provide a welcoming and clean environment to guests.
The Market Attendants are responsible for providing fast service and great hospitality for our Tahoe Provisions Market takeout and delivery guests.
As a Market Attendant, you will deliver prompt and personal service to ensure an exceptional guest experience. You will offer helpful guidance with menu offerings, and answer guest’s questions by providing a high level of product knowledge. You will assist with food and beverage preparation and ensure all dishes are presented well and correctly before delivering promptly to guests.We are seeking fun, dependable, flexible and high-energy individuals to join our team as a full-time Market Attendants.
As a Market Attendant You Will:
- Ensure an exceptional Takeout/Delivery experience for every guest.
- Answer phones and assist guests with placing To-Go/Delivery orders.
- Gain knowledge of the menu to explain offerings to guests.
- Enter orders in proper sequence into POS and process payments accurately.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Operate a POS system for all transactions.
- Be a dependable and enthusiastic team player.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Work autonomously.
- Must be able to communicate at a proficient level in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to carry, lift and push 25 pounds.
- Required to stand for extended amount of hours on a consistent basis.
- Current and valid Driver’s License.
Preferred Qualifications: * Cash handling and previous restaurant experience. * Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Primary Location: US-NV-Incline Village
Organization: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: INC003758
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.