Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in Fairborn, Ohio
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 280106
Location: Fairborn, OH
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Clerk, Microsoft Office
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
Job Title: Operations Specialist
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, USA, 45324
Duration: 09 Months
Pay Rate: $13/hour
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
· Provides clerical and administrative support to departmental Managers, and assists in coordinating all aspects of daily operations, including recording and reporting data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Assists in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service, and operational issues.
· Creates, distributes, and closes-out customer tickets on a daily basis.
· Maintains and distributes department related information on a daily basis.
· Communicates with other supervisors and managers about operations and/or dispatch issues.
· Completes and maintains a variety of reports as directed by the department manager.
· Uses software tools to manage a variety of tasks, such as procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract labor.
· Assists with data collection and reporting required for incentive pay programs.
· Assists with the processing of payments and other financial tasks as necessary.
· Assists in the implementation of operational projects as needed.
· Communicates with customers about service issues as needed.
· Communicates with employees about scheduling and work assignments as needed.
· May enter and maintain Service Machine SMART data on a daily basis.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training, and one to four years previous experience.
· Normal setting for this job is: office setting.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)