DaVita Marketing Coordinator in Denver, Colorado
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will support DaVita’s corporate marketing and communications operations team by developing, executing, and analyzing email marketing designed to support various business objectives. This is a cross-functional role that requires someone comfortable with, and adept to managing several projects simultaneously. This position will work collaboratively with teammates from other business units within the Village, as well as writers, graphic designers and developers. This position is located in DaVita’s World Headquarters building in Denver, CO.
The hours are Monday through Friday- 9 AM to 5 PM.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, creative and have experience with marketing automation tools. We use Marketo but can certainly train you on this tool. We aren't looking for a guru in HTML but some experience will be a plus!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.