Ingersoll Rand Global Marketing and Communications Leader in BRYAN, Ohio
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
ARO®, a leading brand of Ingersoll Rand, manufactures premium fluid management products such as air operated diaphragm pumps, piston pumps and fluid power products, and is a profitable and strategically important business unit in the Industrial Technologies Sector. There is an immediate opening for the role of Global Marketing Leader. In this role, she/he will report to the VP Product Management, Marketing and Sales and will lead the marketing function for ARO®. The Global Marketing Leader is the brand ambassador for ARO®, and is responsible for leading their team and implementing and executing actions that will grow the brand, drive demand, enable our channel partners and inform our business.
Primary accountabilities include driving customer acquisition through online and offline demand generation, coaching and enabling continuous improvement and performance of indirect distribution partners, and facilitating tactical and strategic marketing initiatives based on the needs of the business. Specific functional responsibilities that roll-up into this leader include marketing operations, global web and digital, channel marketing, external communications, marketing analytics, creative development, and public relations in conjunction with corporate communications.
- Act as brand guardian for ARO® by driving thought leadership, maintaining brand standards and ensuring channel partner representation of the brand across all touchpoints.
- Lead digital marketing function to drive global demand generation and marketing influenced revenue through online marketing initiatives and e-marketing actions, including content management, search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC) investing, social media activity (e.g. technical forms for pump users) and advertising, and measure effectiveness.
- Drive ongoing regeneration and improvement of global ARO web properties and social platforms
- Lead regional channel marketing team to enable and engage our indirect distribution partners via to-partner and through partner marketing; optimize use of marketing development program and channel partner portal (PRM)
- Lead the marketing analytics function, particularly with regard to awareness and insightful analysis of global economic, market, customer, pricing and competitive trends
- Work with product management to develop and deploy comprehensive marketing plans that target growth in key vertical markets or for new product launch initiatives. Inclusive of budget, resources, communication plan, media plan, promotion, and lead generation.
- Achieve growth via promotion of ARO products by supporting creative development of marketing assets,product training and sales tools.
- Manage Fluid Management business unit external communications and public relations as it relates to product and brand promotion in collaboration with the corporate communications team.
- Maintain and refresh marketing standard work to improve quality, timing and consistency of marketing and product management activities. Including pricing, product launch, promotion and channel communication activities.
- Develop, maintain and optimize ROI of global marketing budget
- Leverage enterprise marketing resources and external vendors
- Manage event engagements such as annual channel partner conferences and trade shows.
Represent the SBU on Ingersoll Rand Marketing Leadership Council Skills:
Leadership:Experience managing direct reports including global talent development and fostering employee engagement; strong executive communication and presentation skills
- Leadership: Experience managing direct reports including global talent development and fostering employee engagement; strong executive communication and presentation skills
- Marketing management: demonstrable experience managing complex marketing campaigns and demand generative initiatives, and reporting results; SCRUM or Agile a plus
- Digital marketing: working knowledge of web development, digital marketing and marketing automation; Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Strategic thinking, planning and project management skills: A strategic thinker who balances thought leadership and marketing best practices with strong results-orientation
- Communication: exceptional communication skills required – both written and verbal – with demonstrated ability to create content and convey complex topics in a compelling and engaging manner
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, and PowerPoint (i.e., pivot tables, macros, charts, creating queries, and downloading data from existing queries.).
- Must be confident working with upper management to articulate initiatives and drive progress.
- 10 years of experience in product marketing, channel marketing or similar marketing discipline, preferably in B2B roles
- Budget management experience
- Team management experience
- Education Standard: Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent; MBA a plus
- 40%; will include global travel
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: BRYAN-Ohio
Other Locations: North America-United States-North Carolina
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 17, 2018, 5:29:04 PM