SMG Marketing Manager in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for the Marketing Manager for SMG/Sands Bethlehem Event Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the development of all advertising plans and media buying processes for 100+ events annually; including but not limited to, radio, TV, print, outdoor, and digital
- Develop creative and strategic social media marketing campaigns that engage fans, build venue fan base, raise show awareness, and maximize ticket sales across various platforms totaling more than 85,000 followers
- Coordinate ticket giveaway promotions with various media outlets, fulfilling and executing promotional campaigns that maximize show exposure
- Act as creative director with internal staff, outside agencies, and media partners to develop and produce all event artwork and advertisements
- Manage Wordpress website, MailChimp email database, as well as, the creation of all targeted e-mail newsletters to more than 130,000 subscribers
- Maintain internal financial reporting for all marketing-related expenses and show advertising budgets
- Produce a settlement reconciliation for each event upon completion, outlining all marketing expenses and corresponding invoices
- Produce monthly marketing reports for the Director of Finance, outlining social media spend and all marketing expenses invoiced to date
- Work closely with Director of Marketing, Box Office and Talent teams to create and implement ticketing promotions and programs
- Aggressively work to develop new business relationships with local organizations and media partners to reinforce grassroots marketing efforts
- Coordinate intern program for the marketing department through hiring, training, and assigning of all projects and responsibilities
- Manage all digital in-venue signage, as well as, proof design of all print ads/flyers/posters for accuracy
- Maintain brand standards of logo and name when used by outside parties in partnerships or sponsorships
- Represent Marketing Department day-of-show including coordination of on-site media, meet and greets, content coverage, etc.
- Collaborate with Sands Casino marketing team to optimize resources through the cross-promotion of events and overall brand awareness
- Capture real-time, night of show coverage for venue marketing and social media channels
- Manage Wordpress website, MailChimp email database, as well as, the creation of all targeted e-mail newsletters to more than 2,000 subscribers
- Develop creative social media content and marketing campaigns that engage target demographic across various platforms totaling more than 12,000 followers
- Lead the creation of venue branding and design needs with graphic designer to create impactful marketing materials
- Maintain internal financial reporting for all marketing-related expenses and produce a settlement reconciliation for each nightclub event upon completion
- Cultivate ideas for successful nightclub events and parties
- Manage all digital in-venue signage and the preparation of marketing materials to effectively promote nightclub events, drink specials, and overall brand awareness
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Ariel Popa Sands Bethlehem Event Center 77 Sands Blvd. Bethlehem, PA 18015
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 610-729-1023.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled