Manning Agency Digital Marketing Analyst in Wyckoff, New Jersey
Seeking a qualified digital analytics individual who can combine solid experience analyzing digital marketing activities and identifying issues/opportunities with the ability to develop, communicate and implement actionable recommendations. The candidate needs the ability to leverage, correlate and synthesize various data inputs, report on cross-channel performance, identify actionable insights, and have a significant impact on our overall agency performance. This person will develop KPIs, measurement approaches and implementations as well as reporting and optimization recommendations across web, email, social, SEO, video and other paid and owned media tactics and properties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: * This role will function as the defacto performance monitoring and management department, spanning all digital channels. Defines and supports the analytic needs for the whole agency.
- Collects, analyzes and reports on data such as site traffic, clicks navigations, page performance, website behavior and customer experience; email open, click-through, unsubscribe; social engagement; SEO trends and growth opportunities.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Merchandising, IT, etc.) to implement new tracking and reporting capabilities specific to their needs.
- Creates dashboards/reports and presents findings to management and senior stakeholders. Effective and persuasive communicator with the ability to easily communicate complex data findings and recommendations.
- Manages customer and consumer insights via multiple tracking tools – Web Analytics (Google Analytics), Paid Search (Google AdWords, Acquisio) , Social Media (Facebook Business Manager, AgoraPulse), Email (MailChimp/Constant Contact, proprietary systems), SEO monitoring (MOZ), CRM platforms, etc.
- Applies statistic-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations. * Ability to manage incoming requests and deadlines between cross-functional teams being supported.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university and three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 4 years minimum experience with web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, etc.) with additional understanding to foundational email and social metrics and platforms. Ideally, Google Analytics Certified (optimal, but not required)
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and data interpretation skills. Ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Mid-level expertise in SEM (Search Engine Marketing)/ PPC (Pay Per Click) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies
- Familiarity with multi-variant testing strategies and concepts
- Proficient in Excel, Business Intelligence tools and clickstream analytics
- PPC: 4 years
- SEM: 4 years
- SEO: 4 years
- Google Analytics: 4 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics