JPMorgan Chase Marketing Manager - VP of Product Development and Innovation - Chase Slate in Wilmington, Delaware
About ChaseCard Services:
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $136 billion in managed loans. Chase continues to innovate, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Merchant Solutions is one of the leading processors of credit card payments.
The Chase Slate team is looking for a seasoned marketing professional to help differentiate the Slate product in order to drive customer acquisitions and engagement. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for leading the product development strategy and maintenance of Slate’s core value proposition. This role will require a mix of skills from marketing strategy to project management and execution.
The scope of this position will include:
· Ownership of the product innovation strategy, including product positioning, marketability, growth and competitiveness
· Communication with Senior Management on strategy and results
· Leveraging research to fully understand the evolving target customer and address their needs in the competitive landscape with new and innovative solutions
· Collaboration with various cross-functional teams to manage and execute campaigns on-time and on-budget.
· Manage multiple initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Seasoned professional (5 + years) with marketing strategy experience, preferably in Financial Services
Excellent communication and organization skills required
Strong analytical skills required to analyze P&L implications
Reputation for being a strong collaborator and influencer across a highly matrixed environment
Creative and innovative thinker who is able to communicate new ideas
High energy team player
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA Preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.