Schneider Electric SEO / Web Marketing Specialist in West Kingston, Rhode Island
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The SEO / Web Marketing Specialist is a hybrid marketer marrying search engine and content development disciplines to optimize content for maximized SEO/SEM results.
This position will be responsible for managing all web marketing / SEO activities such as web content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks for the IT Division of Schneider Electric. You will also be the lead keyword strategist for the division working with our central agency on SEM campaigns for Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Work across a team of content developers, social media, blog, web team and PR staff to optimize content development efforts to maximize search results.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine effectiveness
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO efforts and paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor web content and keyword strategies
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
This job might be for you if:
- 2-3 years of proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: United States-Rhode Island-West Kingston
Unposting Date: May 20, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003GD8