Capital One Services, LLC Market Manager - Central Nassau - West Hempstead in West Hempstead, New York
Job ID: R24955
SW Nassau-W Hempstead Br 594 (22594), United States of America, West Hempstead, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Market Manager - Central Nassau - West Hempstead
At Capital One, we strive to create a world class experience for our customers. Often our local bank branches are the face of Capital One to the community. As a Market Manager, you have the opportunity to lead a team of single or multi-site locations in the retail organization. You are a role model in the community and responsible for maintaining Capital One's high standard of customer service and excellence within the community by building deep relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Creativity and innovation is an asset within Capital One as you will be charged with developing and implementing retail banking strategies within your branch. You are the leader for our retail bank; accountable for Team growth, well-managed location activities; a best-in-class customer and associate experience, and meeting financial and compliance standards within your market. Collaboration is a key to success within Capital One so you will need to develop and maintain profitable partnerships with other lines of business within Capital One.
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
* Staff, lead, and develop a team to deepen our customers banking relationships, by providing the right solutions across all channels, based on the customers' needs
* Ensure accountability and drives a connection tied to behaviors with purpose and potential
* Drive associate performance through active and continuous coaching, career potential and recognition
* Act as a Role model for Capital One's Values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing while supporting branch based change management efforts
* Create an engaged atmosphere where associates thrive and feel valued
* Create an environment that fosters associate passion and creativity, where you bring your whole self to work
* Champion a customer centric culture and own customer experience in the market
* Develop and deliver on short and long term plans to effectively execute team-based service levels, market growth, and operational performance
* Generate branch traffic in markets with growth opportunities
* Ownership for service levels, risk and compliance, and regulatory policies and procedures
* Serve as a community leader for the Bank
* Able to travel within district and region
* High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
* At least 2 years of Customer Relations experience or at least 2 years of Sales experience
* At least 1 year of Management experience or at least 1 year of Supervisory experience
* 3+ years Customer Relations experience
* 1+ year Management experience
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.