Azule Staffing Administrative Assistant III in Wayzata, Minnesota
Administrative Assistant III – Wayzata, MN 55391 – Must have own transportation – no public transportation to this site.
6-12 Month Contract
**The environment is VERY professional. The contractor will be dealing with people all around the world so they must have a Customer Service mindset. They also must have outstanding communication because they’re e-mailing stakeholders and other higher ups, so professionalism and excellent grammar/communication is necessary as they mostly communicate via e-mail.**
• 50% -Commitment Process Coordination
o Provide “gatekeeper” management of new commitments
o Ensure new requests for capital have appropriate approvals by cross checking against published list of approvers, and updating list of approvers, as required
o For capital requests, ensure figures match among various forms including an online form, an excel form and a word document
o Provide first point of contact in answering questions about online form submissions for capital requests
o Maintain tracking of the capital request pipeline, adding and removing projects from capital reports.
o Provides support to FP&A team in reviewing commitments including tracking outstanding questions and providing print outs of financial models and documents
• 35% - Global Credit and Incentive (C&I) Process Coordination
o Support internal and external resources in securing timely information across functions and within businesses
o Provide organization of current projects for review tracking against our organization and decisions made
o Ensure cross functional inputs and proper approvals are obtained
o Help provide project management support across base and non-base projects requiring Credit and Incentive review.
o As a new process is designed, implemented, help determine areas for process improvement leading to better process management and tracking of C&I impacts
o Track and report on C&I process and outcomes to stakeholders as requested.
o Ensure proper review and approval processes are followed to adhere finance tax and financial incentive agreements
• 15% - Admin Duties for BOSC FP&A lead and other duties as assigned (15%)
o Administrative support including:
Strong calendar management assigned leader with busy schedule, providing the necessary support to manage requests, appointments, deliverables, etc. in person as well as virtually.
Make travel arrangements, arrange for visas, document management and handle expense reports with insight on the cost of potential options.
Event and meeting planning, and other miscellaneous administrative duties.
Communication Support including:
• Manage e-mail and assist in the development of leadership communications, including both internal and external correspondence,
• PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets using Excel. Coordinate webinars, Skype for Business meetings and possess the technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues.
• Keep current on technologies and be proactive to introduce new tools.
• Stay on top of best practices
• Other duties as assigned
• High school Degree
• 3+ years of experience
• Core project management skills, working across a diverse organization
• Attention to detail and strong ability to manage to timelines for global processes
• Proven strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work effectively with senior level positions, both internally and externally and to interact in difficult circumstances.
• Strong ability to navigate systems and utilize tools including Microsoft office suite