CommVault Senior Manager, Partner Marketing (Service Providers) in United States
Senior Manager, Partner Marketing (Service Providers)
Commvault is the world's most powerful backup and recovery software in the cloud and on any infrastructure, helping companies transform their data into a powerful strategic asset. Commvault data protection and information management solutions enable companies and organizations of all sizes, in all industries, to protect, access and share all of their data—anywhere and anytime.
As an organization, we are committed to a great work culture that embraces our values and promotes professional growth. Our Vaulters are passionate innovators who work together to uncover new challenges that can be solved. We are proud that the focus of every vaulter is to drive our customers' businesses forward. We're all about getting the job done, and having FUN doing it. As vaulters we pride ourselves on transparency, integrity, and respect in everything that we do.
NOW is the time to join a growing company with strong roots, where you can take on your next challenge.
The Sr. Manager - Partner Marketing (Service Providers) evangelizes the story of our product and our company to the global partner market. Our marketing team is bold, campaign driven and fast paced. We are a team that is always looking to innovate and strive to be the market leader. If you are someone that likes to strategize, execute and is ready to dive in to a collaborative with a team of industry savvy experts then you need to consider this opportunity.
In this role you will use your creativity and strong analytical skills to drive business growth with partners through global marketing plans, creative content & field marketing, showcasing your strong understanding to global industry trends and how to maximize our enterprise footprint.
Ideally we are looking for someone in Seattle or California, however we will consider candidates in other major U.S. cities.
Position Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development & execution of Service Provide marketing plans in a matrix organization that includes all three of Commvault’s operating theaters: the Americas, EMEA and APAC
• Work directly with GTM teams to develop the appropriate marketing strategy(s), subsequently reflected in the partner’s Commvault marketing plan
• Ensures that the appropriate marketing and enablement tools, processes and resources are available to the Service Providers in support of their efforts with Commvault
• Build, manage, execute and socialize global marketing plans for assigned alliances
• Work closely with across business groups and build global marketing plans to align to business priorities (sales / pipeline / awareness / engagements) and execute for success
• Influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop innovative and creative marketing plans to bring our collective value to market
• Build and execute to / through partner campaigns, content strategy and curate content to support the alliance GTM initiatives
• Manage relationships with select partners worldwide
Position Requirements include:
• Basic Knowledge of Data protection, Cloud and associated technologies
• 8-10 years of Marketing experience with at least 3-5 years in a partner facing marketing roles
• Ability to build and execute integrated marketing plans including campaigns, sales promotions, content, events, social media, PR
• Strong understanding of Partner Marketing levers including to / through partner campaigns, One – One, One to Many campaigns, Channel strategies and pipeline cascades
• Experience of working at or with industry leading Service Providers
• Strong influencing skills and internal collaboration and stakeholder management
• Has managed marketing with alliance partners, GSIs or service providers in the past
• Ability to travel up to 25% a must.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry's definitive independent ranking. For the sixth straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we're furthest on the "completeness of vision" and highest on the "ability to execute."
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault's global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.