Arthur J. Gallagher Regional Director of Marketing in United States
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
Why work for us?
Throughout our history, Gallagher has remained at the forefront of the industry through tireless innovation, excellent client service, and strong profitable relationships with our insurance markets, which we recognize play a crucial role in meeting our clients’ needs. The Gallagher Way demonstrates our passion. We hire leaders and pride ourselves on our atmosphere, team focus, flexible work hours and unlimited opportunities for growth!
How will you contribute to the business?
You will provide marketing support to branch offices and sales teams in the Eastern Region of our Benefits and HR Consulting division. You will be a coach and mentor to Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator and our Marketing Specialist. You will develop marketing plans, tools and collateral to be used for marketing, sales and service of clients and prospects, and will be maintaining the integrity of those tools.
You will maintain brand positioning, content, collateral, whitepapers, presentations, branch web sites, sales tools, and social networking efforts. You will work closely with Eastern region sales teams to provide content and direction in support of marketing activities and programs, including lead generation campaigns, events, advertising, public relations and social media.
- Create marketing assets and sales tools to support our consulting practice areas (i.e., compliance, human resources, voluntary benefits/defined contributions, healthcare analytics, international benefits, etc.)
- Lead marketing workgroups and special projects. You will field questions, train, mentor and guide branch level champions and sales staff with effective SalesForce usage
- Build and maintain of regional sales reports, and be an active contributor to the Operations activity related to Sales/Marketing and Operations meetings conducted by the region.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
You are enthusiastic and have creative ideas for B2B marketing strategies, while supporting branding initiatives and recommending strategies to enhance the company’s image. Strong interpersonal and project management skills, coupled with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. The opportunity to collaborate across the Divisional Marketing Team, practice area leaders, niche leaders excites you.
Do you have what it takes to be considered?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field, and 7 years relevant experience in B2B marketing of consulting services, similar HR and benefits consulting organization is a plus
- Excellent, customer-centric oral and written interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on grammar, copywriting, and proofreading
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Excellent writing skills, both technical and narrative
- Creative mind with a sharp design aesthetic
- Experience executing marketing projects that resulted in increased brand visibility and sales leads
- Experience gathering details on market dynamics, client needs and technology, and using this knowledge to create compelling content that highlights our service offerings
- Equally strong communication skills working with subject matter experts to produce articles and white papers
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic; able to operate independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work and interact smoothly and effectively across multiple marketing channels in a team environment
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Radnor
Organization: Gallagher Benefit Services
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Req ID: 37521