Arthur J. Gallagher Marketing Specialist in United States
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for us, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
Why work for us?
Gruppo Marcucci is a new division within Gallagher. Recently acquired for their expertise in the HR and benefits technology field, you will be joining a team that has the passion and fever of a start-up with the organizational backing of fortune 500 company. Our team solves problems and identifies solutions for our clients through comprehensive industry research and by synthesizing data into actionable information. We take Data-Driven decision-making to a whole new level and need a creative Marketing Specialist to join our team.
How will you contribute to the business?
- You will oversee all marketing activity for the team- including updating research reports, newsletters, and leading activity across our social media accounts
- You will collaborate with the senior consultants to ensure that our voice is clear and concise in all marketing materials
- You will help to share knowledge across multiple media platforms as we attend 20+ industry conferences a year (Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs)
- You will use your creative expertise to develop and design business unit marketing literature, producing marketing communications and sales promotion materials to meet product strategies and sales objectives
- You will work in tandem to the AJG corporate marketing team to oversee communication activities including technical and/or promotional material writing
- As a dedicated Marketing Specialist, you have the opportunity to learn our business and develop strategy to best position our business for success in the future. Our business is growing quickly and we welcome new ideas!
- You will lead a junior resource and have the ability to hone your people and process management skills
- You can dedicate time to market research and stay informed on trends and changes in the market. We are dedicated to learning as a team and fostering an environment in which we share and exchange ideas freely.
Do you have what it takes to be considered?
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 or more years related work experience
- We need someone with a deep understanding of Thought Leadership Marketing. We would love to see examples of your success.
- We are looking for intellectual curiousity. Someone who dreams about working in uncharted territory and thrives in an industry that is rapidly changing.
U.S. Eligibility Requirement
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Organization: Gallagher Benefit Services
Req ID: 37981