Arthur J. Gallagher Marketing Director in United States
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
As a member of the Marketing team, the West BOR Leader works in partnership with Gallagher’s Account Teams to win new business and retain our largest Clients by ensuring all informational material, including Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Stewardship Reports, and Executive Summaries, meets Gallagher’s professional quality standards and brand identity. The ultimate goal of this role is to improve our chances of winning RFPs and or other sales opportunities.
*Primary Areas of Focus: *
- Prioritize projects in partnership with Regional Leaders
- Manage the process of creating high quality documents to win new business and retain our largest Clients
- Partner with branch managers and regional practice leaders to identify and qualify opportunities and prioritize projects
- Conduct research on Prospects using Gallagher databases and external sources to encourage a greater level of understanding of the prospect’s history, place in the market, risks, business challenges, and needs
- Identify potential strengths and weaknesses to Gallagher’s approach to provide an advantage over the competition
- Coordinate an initial internal meeting to develop the team’s strategy to develop that necessary materials, define resources, and create a timeline with clearly defined milestones and deadline for the project
- Utilize our library of RFP response answers and input from the Account Team to develop Gallagher’s response
- Edit content created by team members prior to submitting to the graphics team to include in the draft document(s)
- Send weekly status updates with reminders of upcoming due dates
- Follow up with team members for any information that is past due or incomplete
- Schedule and lead internal team conference calls to review drafts of our response and identify areas that need additional input
- Send materials for our in-house printing team to produce and deliver to the Producer
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- 7+ years Marketing, Communications, or other related experience
- Significant experience responding to RFPs
- Strong writing with excellent mastery of grammar and AP style
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work under deadline pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal clients
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Primary Location: United States-California-Glendale
Organization: Gallagher Global Brokerage-US
Req ID: 38065