Arthur J. Gallagher Marketing Coordinator in United States
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the creation and production of sales, marketing and packaging materials.
- Coordinates advertising schedules and placement.
- Reviews specification sheets, obtains and prepares bids, and acts as liaison with vendors in such areas as delivering marketing material, scheduling proofs, and meetings.
- Maintains customer database and generates internal database information such as lists and counts for direct marketing projects.
- Compiles and produces sales and marketing reports.
- Tracks, collates, and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
- Maintains inventory of photo work, artwork, and film, and maintains marketing literature, archive files and sample files.
- Coordinates trade show exhibits, promotions, packaging shipping, and staff travel plans, and travels to and participates in trade shows when necessary.
Serve as an evangelist for our brand through visual communications.
Conceptualize and design printed materials, such as brochures, fact sheets, mailers, banners, reports, and flyers using Adobe Creative Cloud on deadline.
- Design assets optimized for digital platforms, including social media, email, and website.
- Create collaterals and resources for driving leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other metrics (i.e. ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Design speaker presentations (i.e. PowerPoint, Prezi)
- Maintain and optimize company website for brand consistency and lead generation.
- Work with subject matter experts in the creation and formatting of RFPs.
- Develop video content (storyboard, script and set up video shoots) featuring subject matter experts
- Develop trade show signage (booth, games, collateral, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create templates and custom client communication pieces.
- Facilitate logistics of webinars and manage on-demand presentations used for lead generation
- Serve as traffic manager for the marketing team, documenting incoming projects and assigning to appropriate team member.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating consistent and compelling visual design for both print and digital platforms.
- Associate's Degree
- One or more year related work experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Visual/Graphic Design
- 1+ years experience in a professional services organization
Skills & Work Traits:
- Excellent proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Familiarity of print and production processes and ability to proof files for proper prepress.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and quality control.
- Familiarity with Wordpress and designing custom emails.
- Proficient photography and videography skills.
- Expertise in PowerPoint
- Expertise in Wordpress and search engine optimization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and achievement oriented with the ability to work in teams
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Durham
Organization: Gallagher Benefit Services
Req ID: 37529