Arthur J. Gallagher Digital Marketing Manager Senior in United States
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types—developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client requirements. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional information, please refer to Career Opportunities with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- This position is responsible for driving the strategy and execution for all global digital platforms and campaigns which include but are not limited to web, mobile, text, email and social media efforts along with leading the execution of innovative digital marketing plans that build brand awareness, enhance the customer experience and drive organic growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key areas of focus include planning/strategy, digital architecture and platforms, digital engagement, divisional liaising, as well as Team and Stakeholder engagement.
- Responsibilities include analyzing and auditing current digital assets globally and within the divisions to measure effectiveness, identify areas of improvement and define new areas to build digital capabilities, developing a scalable framework for global and divisional digital platforms and processes to deliver consistency, economies of scale and minimize cost, deploying content through paid and owned global digital channels against a meaningful editorial calendar, aligned with The Company’s strategic priorities, establishing baseline measurements across digital channels and identify the appropriate metrics, analytics and reporting to gauge performance, and supporting divisions to evolve local digital platforms in line with the global/corporate approach.
Bachelor's Degree; Minimum of 8 years relevant experience leading a digital marketing team, and a proven digital platform builder with a strong track record of leveraging digital channels and enhancing a brand through online capabilities. Desired:
Master's Degree; Track record in B2B, financial services or professional services marketing and communications leadership, advanced copywriting skills adapted for a range of communication channels, a keen eye for design and visual detail and intuitive user experience, track record in executing content across social networks, and a strong understanding of a range of digital marketing tools and technologies . U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Lakewood Ranch
Organization: Gallagher Global Brokerage-US
Req ID: 35933