Google Platforms Advertiser Lead (APAC), Partnerships in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Strategic Partnerships team defines strategy and Go-to-Market approaches for growing Programmatic with advertisers and agency partners. You will provide advertisers with technology platform solutions across our stack of buy-side products to drive performance and operational efficiencies. You will work with Management teams to tailor and deliver media buying solutions to meet clients' specific needs. Your expertise in our technology solutions will serve to evangelize and educate the market to help accelerate its overall growth.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop relationships with the Global Client and Agency Solutions team and agencies. Advocate for Google and be seen as an expert across the DoubleClick stack.
- Work towards strategic goals in partnership with internal/external stakeholders.
- Be responsible for business development with some of Google advertisers.
- 8 years of experience in a programmatic/platforms environment.
- Experience as a Sales Leader.
- Ability to vend and present transformational ideas/deals to organizations, with an understanding of business clients' needs in the industry.
- Ability to grow close working relationships with leaders within organizations.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present to executives.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.