Abt Associates Administrative Assistant / Cambodia Harvest II Phnom Penh Office in Cambodia
The International Economic Growth Division manages projects that are pioneering new approaches to agriculture, food security, climate change, and competitiveness—as well as monitoring and evaluating projects within these sectors. We work throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East for chiefly governmental clients, including the US Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the World Bank and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Administrative Assistant to support with International Economic Growth Division with the Cambodia Harvest II project in the Phnom Penh Office.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Writes and types a variety of complex documents
- Reviews financial documents for accuracy/completeness.
- Enters financial information into databases.
- Makes travel arrangements for staff.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment.
- Creates filing systems.
- Sets up computer systems and individual user accounts.
- Organizes conference/meeting logistics.
(3+) years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.