Honeywell Marketing Director, A&C Asia in China
Marketing Director, Asia, A&C, Advanced Materials.
Additives and Chemicals (A&C) is one of the golden business enterprise for Advanced Materials. It consists of Specialty Additives, Fine Chemicals and Research Chemicals. The Marketing Director of A&C will be responsible leading the marketing team in the region to manage the marketing related activities to meet business growth.
• Work with AM Asia Strategic marketing director to develop breakthrough strategies
• Lead Asia A&C marketing team to drive the development of the 5 year Strategic Plan that enable the business to grow faster than market. Fact-based analysis of market trends; competitive data; technology advancements; and customer needs assessment and new product developments.
• Develop metrics for and execution of a robust management operating system (MOS) with metrics and dashboards that drives progress and routinely achieves the annual goals for pricing excellence, meeting and exceeding sales targets annually from new product releases and other growth key performance indicators
• Drive pricing excellence initiatives and actions with each business routinely, champion the greater utilization of the full pricing levers, data analytics, productivity pipelines and other linkages to SIOP, VPD and market intelligence so as to maximize the annual Operating Income impact from a cohesive pricing capability
• Coordinate with the A&C businesses and Technical leaders the routine assessment of new product launches by effectiveness to sales plan, strategic intent on share of demand, pricing, value perception and overall planning and estimation accuracy of forecasts. Own the lessons learnt feedback process and implement effective change processes to maximize the effectiveness and rigor of future new product launches
• Lead the development of Marketing’s best practices to develop effective value propositions and sales tools that are practical to use and aligned to segmentation and regional specific requirements; ensure full alignment with the Sales organization and accelerate the deployment of training for account planning and the creation & utilization of effective value proposition tools within the enterprise CRM toolsets for further efficiency optimization. Drive greater utilization of cost effective digital and social marketing techniques and increase lead generation opportunities specifically per business strategy
• Support the SMP process for A&C Asia and ensure the teams are trained and prepared to extract the maximum growth capacity with new markets, technologies and business models. Provide routine training forums for strategic, product and channel marketing skills across the enterprise
• Proactively interact cross functionally with Sales, Technology, Marketing Communications, IT, Finance, HOS Gold, HUE and other functions so as communicate routinely on key strategies, growth initiatives, learning needs, tools, infrastructures and best practice developments
• Routinely contribute to and support the development of strategic planning initiatives including STRAP, High Growth Region expansions, Asia production footprint projects, M&A due diligence and other new growth initiatives
• Build and organize competitive intelligence efforts to develop a crisp and insightful view of the competitive landscape and our relative position for each key product offering.
• Actively lead coaching and skills development initiatives across the business so as to inculcate advanced skills on strategy development and develop further strategic marketing talent pipelines
• Undergraduate degree in Chemical, Engineering, life science, economics or other highly analytical discipline is required • MBA required with active utilization of the qualification in a diverse range of business environments and management positions • Minimum 10 years of commercial & marketing experience in business to business setting (including success leading marketing, business development, sales and new offering development teams and projects). • The role requires a good command of both English and Mandarin Chinese language. • Strong leadership skills, coach and train mentality, be able to build, lead and motivate a big teams directly and indirectly. • Ideally a proven track record in global strategic marketing in several domains & business models; experience with product management, marketing communications, pricing, VOC and new product development • Demonstrated strong business acumen with the leadership and functional ability to define and implement growth strategies and translate into practical actions and metric driven operating systems • Proven capacity to be rapidly effective in a complex global business environment. • Proven ability to develop, communicate and influence within complex and matrixed organizations; proactive communicator and team builder approach • Excellent verbal, written & graphical communications skills; proficient in developing effective action orientated plans • Excellent financial and analytical skills; data driven and focused on fact based assessments leading to economic outcomes and other quantifiable deliverables with plans for achievement • Organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively • Proven ability to take actions, manage risks intelligently, prioritize and implement effective solutions in a timely manner • Ideally a strong background in commercial and marketing industrial Business to Business roles with proven impact on growth.
Title: Marketing Director, A&C Asia
Requisition ID: 00354926