NT Concepts Administrative Assistant in Vienna, Virginia
NT Concepts is seeking an enthusiastic, talented Administrative Assistant to join our team. This will be a hybrid role where you be the “go-to” person for administrative tasks, managing the front office reception, and supporting various departments such as the business development team where you will be their right-hand person for all travel, budgeting, event, and logistical needs. Your success in this position will rely on being well-organized and a true multi-tasker, with excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support managerial staff, completing expense reports; composing and preparingcorrespondence, arranging detailed travel
plans, itineraries, and agendas.
• Lead by example to foster a positive workplace culture.
• Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
• Plan and execute corporate events (meetings, community service events, internal events).
• Confidently take ownership for driving all day-to-day administrative tasks for the department,achieve assigned goals and objectives.
• Facilities POC for maintenance, repairs, upkeep, overall appearance, and supply/food orders
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
• Manage conference room usage, schedule meetings, prepare for and support meetings.
• File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels, interact with external clients.
• Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Results-oriented in supporting complex, deadline-driven tasks.
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly withexcellent
attention to detail and accuracy.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
Founded in 1998, NT Concepts is a woman-owned technology solutions company focused on data analytics, software engineering, investigative services, and geospatial information systems. We provide a broad range of Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Community customers with solutions for enterprise, cloud-based, and mobile environments.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.