Bar-S Foods, A SIGMA Company Bilingual (Spanish) Administrative Assistant in Vernon, California
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for controlling and administering the process of inventory and company funds. Responsibilities include invoicing of customers, issuing of customer statements and adherence to accounts receivable guidelines. Maintains and manages physical assets of the location including the worksite and vehicles for a distribution center.
- Assists Administrator with fixed asset tracking and physical counts
- Proper maintenance of petty cash account and weekly reconciliation
- Accounts receivable – collections and application of funds including cash, checks and money orders
- Processing of credit memos for advertising, promotional activity, pricing and inventory/order returns
- Coordinates fleet maintenance and maintenance of warehouse equipment
- Address internal audit findings to ensure action plan is developed, approved and executed
- High School Diploma (Associate Degree in Accounting preferred)
- Fully fluent in English and Spanish
franks in the United States. Bar-S employs approximately 2500 people in the United States and is owned by Sigma
Alimentos, the largest producer and distributor of refrigerated and frozen food in Mexico, and an affiliate of Mexican
industrial holding company ALFA. In addition to the Bar-S products we also make and sell meats and cheeses for
Hispanic and Latino consumers. We operate ten distribution facilities in major metropolitan areas of the United
States. Some of our brands include: FUD (Fine, Unique and Delicious), La Chona, Longmont, Playero, El Cazo and San
Come join our team of professionals! Bar-S Foods, A SIGMA Company provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Bar-S Foods complies with applicable federal, state and locals laws, including fair employment practices and equal employment opportunity when conducting recruiting and hiring, governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.