PepsiCo Administrative Assistant in Valhalla, New York
* Provide dedicated administrative support in a professional, confidential and organized manner
* Maintain calendars and schedule both on and off-site meetings
* Monitor email and phone calls; proactively respond to and/or coordinate issues when possible
* Maintain and update distribution and contact lists
* Organize/maintain department files, both electronic and hard copy
* Daily interaction with all Functional Teams
* Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material on a daily basis
* Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
* Administer specific applications/time bound processes to include specific SME tasks (AP, CETS, CTS, ESC, ERT, FFP, Kronos/SAP, Masterfiles, Respond & Recover) in an accurate and timely manner
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point)
* Proficient with SAP, SKI, KRONOS
* Reviews, approves and signoff of weekly payroll for approximately 40 employees.
* Basic administrative support (phones, copies, office supplies, etc.)
* Capable of creating customized actionable market reports using pivot tables, advanced formulas or macros
* Work on special projects as necessary
* Other duties as assigned to support the team in whole administrative function
* Ensures participation and compliance with all Payroll/GCS audit procedures.
* Analytical ability to summarize data, develop recommendations and implement solutions
* Accurate and detail-oriented individual
* 1+ years' experience Admin Support Consumer Goods Company
* Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel
* Ability to become proficient in multiple IT applications
* Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking - Strong sense of urgency
* Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
* Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (Functional Teams) and externally.
* Must be strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.