AXA Digital Specialist and Marketing Support in Troy, Michigan
Digital Specialist and Marketing Support
Digital Specialist and Marketing Support
Job ID : 42594
Job ID :42594
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Coordinate all marketing initiatives to support the growth of our firm. Facilitate communications to internal and external audiences. Work with senior leadership to develop creative solutions for the support and training of our marketing tools and platforms. A creative and energetic individual will thrive in this role
Collaborate with branch leadership to design, develop, promote, and successfully implement marketing programs, campaigns, and events.
• Assist the branch manager and recruiting manager with recruiting initiatives, campaigns, and events.
• Partner with advisors create individualized Marketing Plans tailor made to their business (using technology and social media as appropriate).
• Identify marketing strategies to leverage and implement Firm Level Marketing activities.
• Coordinate sponsorship of charitable and community affairs as well as for promoting the branch's image with community/civic groups, non-profit organizations and local constituencies.
• Create brochures, newsletters, or other branch communications for internal and external distribution.
• Design and implement technology education for branch employees and advisors on the wide array of digital tools available to them (such as Salesforce, Asset Map, eApp, Hearsay Social, LinkedIn) and demonstrate how these tools can add value/efficiency to their business.
• Remain current on digital trends and advises Branch leadership team on their implications
• Collaborate with headquarters Sales Support digital team and marketing/digital coordinators in other branches to learn and share best practices, user challenges, and future initiatives.
• Increase the branch’s digital adoption rates of our tools via classroom and one-on-one training
• Thoroughly learn AXA Advisors Virtual University (AAVU) courses and playbooks, guide and help advisors with AAVU requirements.
• Have a working knowledge of our products and services.
• Monitors progress and develops ongoing changing strategies to ensure success of initiatives.
• May support other positions (i.e. Client Relations Support and/or Branch Support).
• Lead special projects and technology initiatives as assigned.
B.S./B.A. in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications
• One to three years of experience in a sales support or marketing organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; pleasant interpersonal skills
• Experience with social media, technology, and client management systems highly preferred
• Experience with training (both in person and using screen sharing) highly preferred
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and passion are a BIG plus
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.