AXA Digital Specialist and Marketing Support in Troy, Michigan
Digital Specialist and Marketing Support
Digital Specialist and Marketing Support
Job ID : 42594
Job ID :42594
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Provides support to the branch and district offices of AXA Advisors which including Digital Support, working with firms/advisors with technology and marketing initiatives.
Digital Role –
Role will be responsible for educating branch employees and AXA Advisors Financial Professionals on the wide array of digital tools available to them such as eApp, Hearsay Social, and Asset Map. Focus of role is to drive the increased adoption of our digital tools via classroom style group trainings, as well as one on one personalized coaching. The Lead Associate's objective is to increase the Financial Professional awareness of the end to end digital process and training AXA Advisors on how these tools can add value and efficiency to their business.
A strong candidate will have a strong knowledge of technology and social media tools. Basic understanding of industry, the products, and the company in order to provide support on marketing initiatives and digital tools.
• Leverages existing training modules for eApp, Hearsay Social, Asset Map, & Sales Force to increase adoption and understanding of digital tools for the branch staff and financial professionals
• Collaborates with headquarters Sales Support digital team to learn and share best practices, user challenges, and future initiatives
• Conducts group and one-on-one training on AXA portfolio of digital tools (eApp for Life & Annuity, Asset Map, etc.)
• Aids Financial Professionals with social media tools (Linkedin, Facebook, Hearsay Social, personal websites, etc.)
• Provides training on dashboards and navigation of AXA website internal tools
• Drives increased rate of digital tool adoption across the branch
• Monitors progress and develops ongoing changing strategies to ensure success of initiatives
• Remains current on digital trends and advises Branch leadership team on their implications
Marketing Role –
•Designs, develops and implements marketing programs and materials in the branch.
• Conducts individualized Marketing Plan strategy sessions with Financial Professionals to develop a customized marketing plan based on their business.
• Identifies marketing strategies to leverage and implement Firm Level Marketing activities.
• Coordinates the firm’s sponsorship of charitable and community affairs as well as for promoting the branch's image with community/civic groups, non-profit organizations and local constituencies.
• Creates brochures, newsletters, or other communications about the branch's community relations activities for internal and external distribution.
• Designs and implements branch-sponsored marketing events and training for financial professionals.
• May manage other positions i.e. Client Relations Support and/or Branch Support.
• Handle special projects as assigned.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.