Celgene Sr. Manager, Market Access Channel Optimization & Program Management in Summit, New Jersey
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading theway in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Sr. Manager/Associate Director of U.S. Channel Marketing is responsible for executing U.S. Market Access Marketing initiatives to successfully achieve patient access for Celgene products across the current as well as future hematology, oncology, inflammation and immunology portfolios.
Significant cross-functional responsibilities with other Market Access Departments, Legal, REMS Compliance, Finance, Global Market Access, U.S. and Global Marketing, U.S. Sales, Corporate Affairs and other U.S.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Lead and drive Hematology/Oncology GPO program development and implementation
Develop and lead tactical development for Celgene Patient Support and Field Reimbursement Team
Support the development and implementation of the Celgene Market Access customer campaign
Ensure appropriate Regulatory, Legal, and Compliance process execution adherence for Market Access Marketing
Develop US Market Access market research plan in partnership with Channel Leads across strategic brands
Support the development of all US Market Access POA planning and launch meetings
Assist in the development of pull through initiatives and messaging
Coordinate Channel Marketing budget and identify cross brand synergies
Effectively lead the development and execution of cross brand and unbranded initiatives
Coordinate all convention planning and sponsorships to include booth development and materials
• BA/BS required; MBA preferred
• At least 6-8 years’ industry experience with 3+ years of in line marketing/channel marketing experience, preferably with at least 1-2 years of Hematology/Oncology and/or Immunology experience
• Knowledge of payers, patient access, physician networks, Federal & pathways companies
• Previous Market Access experience required
• Proven track record of effective people management across complex projects without direct authority
• Must demonstrate ability to lead, drive performance, build alignment, inform, negotiate and collaborate
• Excellent written/verbal communication. Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and influential presentations.
• Demonstrate initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
• Significant experience with strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
• Proven team player with ability to frequently and successfully navigate cross-functionally with other Market Access teams and other Celgene Departments
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Sr. Manager, Market Access Channel Optimization & Program Management
Location: Summit, NJ, US
Job ID: 17000923