Deutsche Bank Global Markets- Fixed Income and Currencies Structurer- Vice President- Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
Global Markets- Fixed Income and Currencies Structurer- Vice President- Singapore
Job ID: 3146027 Full/Part-Time: Full-time
Regular/Temporary: Regular Listed: 2017-04-03
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Global Markets combines the sales, trading and structuring of a wide range of financial markets products.
This incorporates Debt Trading, including FX, Rates, Credit, Structured Finance and Emerging Markets; Equities and equity-linked products; Exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives and Money Market and securitised instruments.
Coverage of institutional clients is provided by the Institutional Client Group, while Research provides analysis of markets, products and trading strategies for clients.
As a FIC Structurer you will be responsible for:
Engagement with coverage for structured solutions in FX, Rates and Hybrids products, with an expected focus on South East Asia and India corporate client base.
- Frequent interaction with key clients across the region
- Working with sales and trading to generate suitable new ideas and solutions for our client base
- Building and sharing expertise in relevant laws and regulations, accounting frameworks, and new platforms and technologies.
- General marketing and execution support (termsheet, pricing, presentations)
- Liaising with internal control functions (Legal, Compliance, Credit and Business Management) and managing trade approval processes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Structuring in FX or Rates
- Strong knowledge of corporate clients hedging needs as it relates to FIC products
- Strong quantitative skills and product knowledge
- Strong networking / communication skills
- Experience structuring FIC products in emerging markets is a plus
- Knowledge of a local Asian language is a plus
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.