Textron Associate Administrative Assistant Silao in Silao, Mexico
Associate Administrative Assistant Silao
We are 5,559 employees in 13 countries, 26 locations and growing. We are Kautex. Our company is one of the 100 largest automotive suppliers in the world in terms of sales volume. We are the market leader in four of our six product lines. Each and every one of us contributes to these results. And we are proud of them. Satisfying our customers is our highest priority: your success is our success. We focus on understanding and fulfilling your requirements. We do this every day – with commitment and passion. For us, working successfully means working together. Not only within each department, but also across the company in multi-functional teams. Working successfully also means having qualified and committed employees. That’s why we support the creativity and personal development of each individual employee – and that’s a major reason why we have corporate-wide training centers. Our company constantly changes to stay abreast of current market conditions. Striving for continuous improvement, standardization, and the lean approach in all of our processes is a part of it. We are Kautex!
To provide administrative support to the designated manager(s)/department as assigned. Prepares and monitors all departmental data, coordinates with appropriate departments to ensure regular flow of data.
- To provide administrative support to the designated manager(s)/department as assigned. Prepares and monitors all departmental data, coordinates with appropriate departments to ensure regular flow of data.
- Internal Process Control-ECN-review, verify, log, complete implementation checklist and assign task leaders, monitor tasks on a weekly basis, compile all supporting documentation, obtain signatures, & release revised documents.
- Prepare monthly scrap reports as well as miscellaneous reports and presentations as requested.
- Prepare and maintain departmental data, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, etc as assigned.
- Make preparations for visitors as assigned, to include securing meeting location, arranging meals, prepare presentations/handout materials, etc.
- Travel Arrangements for dept.
- Perform other duties incidental to the position, as assigned
University degrees: business, administration or similar
Experience as administrative assistant
Computer Skills.Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Excellent communication/documentation skills
Job Support Services
Primary Location Mexico-Guanajuato-Silao
Recruiting Company Kautex
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 258159