Schneider Electric Senior Offer Marketing Engineer of VSD Drives in Shanghai, China
Responsible for product marketing activities aiming at gaining market share in profitable way, ensure right products available for China market within best occasion, and driving 4P plan with sales team to achieve sales/profit target.
- Identifies, functionally specifies, and recommends economically and strategically viable products which satisfy China customer requirements as outlined in the market research programs.
- New offer upstream, positioning, launch and promotion, working closely with sales team, drive right product at right time for China market.
- Be responsible for VSD drives offer marketing management, including 4P/4C and work with customer department to make suitable commercial policy to ensure profitability.
- Set target segment strategy, implement with sales to build up a good business mode, push& drive business growth
- Daily activities regarding existing products including forecasting, sales collateral, and sales support activities, customer visits, and internal -meetings or events. Responsible for accurate forecasting of product requirements for manufacturing build schedules.
- Mange quality issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Market research, monitoring market share evolution and technology trend.
- Customer development with regional & segment sales, channel development
- P&L; management
- VSD drives marketing development strategy with regions & segment, action plan & implementation
- Quality & logistic coordination
Partnership & segment development strategy & deployment
BS degree in electric automation or related majors, master is preferred.
A minimum of 3 years of related sales/marketing experience with electric automation technical background.
Knowledge of automation systems (Motion, VSD PLC, HMI, drives, SCADA, field bus…) and related products/lines, competitors, technologies and applications. Knowledge of motion control technology/Offer/Applications is a plus.
A thorough understanding of marketing principles, theories and concepts.
Strong innovation, active thinking and coordination capability, keen insight.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Good mandarin and English.
Primary Location: CN-Shanghai-Shanghai
Unposting Date: Sep 16, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003LIQ