PwC Senior Associate - Management Consulting, Sales & Marketing, Seattle in Seattle, Washington
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Technology, Information, Communications Entertainment and Media industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. TICE serves clients in the following industries: Entertainment, Media and Communications, Technology and Private Equity.
Our Customer consultants help clients to shape their businesses through customer experiences â€" building bridges between digital and analog, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner and employee experiences.
We use our capabilities in Experience Design, Marketing, Sales, Service, Pricing and Customer Analytics to help our clients better understand the customer, generate sustainable growth and expanded market share, and be always on in an experience economy.
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge in sales front office (e.g., sales effectiveness, channel design & partner management, sales process design, organizational design and coverage models, compensation, selling methodologies) with companies with $500M in annual revenue and more.
Proven considerable knowledge and understanding of:
- Sales operations and field sales on projects that involve thinking critically about the business model and processes.
- building and sustaining client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- sales operations technologies and how they impact the overall sales process.
Demonstrates proven thorough skills driving improvements in sales efficiency and productivity, including the following: sales channel design, partner management, coverage model design, go-to-market planning, and sales methodology design and deployment (including sales compensation design).
Demonstrates proven thorough individual contributor abilities as a member of a project team that include the following:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
- Leveraging customer sales knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client proposals.
- Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrating the ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development