Amazon.com Brand Partner and Event Marketing in Seattle, Washington
Amazon Music is currently looking for a talented, self-motivated, results oriented Marketer to join the team.
The Marketing Manager will consult with internal Amazon teams and third parties to ensure that data informs the most strategic decisions regarding partnerships and event marketing plans. In this role you will need to be a creative and analytical thinker with deep experience and proven achievements in large scale marketing campaigns from design to execution. You will create and execute comprehensive event plans, lead by example, and make everyone around you better. These marketing campaigns will be supported by a broad range of marketing channels but this position will play a lead role managing the beginning to end execution of the campaign. This role reports into the head of Partner & Brand Marketing for Amazon Music.
The candidate will be thinking big and creatively on how to deliver amazing music-centric marketing experiences. You will have the flexibility to build and execute large scale events to support and align with the KPI’s of Amazon Music. They will be at their best working in a fast-paced, high-ambiguity position, exhibiting strong ownership over an aggressive roadmap of marketing opportunities. Importantly the successful candidate will have shown that they understand that Amazon is highly data-centric and understand how to measure the impact on marketing against our KPI’s of new customer acquisition and brand awareness.
Naturally, you will be a highly effective written and oral communicator—a highly organized, collaborative, yet self-sufficient individual, capable of influencing teams and individuals to achieve the right results. Their motivation to go the extra mile and consistently hit goals stems from their passion for the entertainment and technology industries, a trait that enables them to consistently raise the bar both for themselves and the teams they work with.
Within the first year, we expect this leader to:
· Advocate for Amazon Music
· Build and begin executing an ambitious marketing strategy
· Establish a process to evaluate and execute in support of event activations
Coordinate effectively with the rest of the internal org and external agencies
· Ensure clear communication and coordination across relevant teams
· Conduct event post-mortems
This candidate will create and successfully drive awareness, adoption, and usage of Amazon Music through innovative and scalable brand partnerships and event activations.
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies to target business decision makers and developers in partnership with other internal Amazon teams.
- The right candidate will have demonstrated a successful experience in results-driven marketing. You should be passionate about music, event planning, and have shown entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated success planning and executing innovative marketing programs
- Strong bias for action with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
AMZR Req ID: 525689