Intel Senior Marketing Manager – Partnerships – AI Products in Santa Clara, California
Intel is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to establish Intel’s partner marketing program for AI. This includes doing hands on work with a wide variety of partners, creating all partner marketing content and supporting the AI business unit in marketing efforts. If you’re excited about Intel AI, enjoy working cross functionally and creating successful and scalable go-to-market strategies for partners then we want you to come and join us!
• Message the value of Intel Nervana AI products to partners of many kinds
• Create a partner marketing strategy that meets the needs of partners at varying sizes and stages
• Discover and build go to market channels for partners with a wide variety of audience goals
• Drive partner marketing launches and events
• Build post-launch engagement strategies to facilitate ongoing partner relationships
• Work closely with business development, sales, customer success and product marketing to best communicate the value of partners to Intel’s customers
BA degree required; MA or MBA is also a plus
At least 10 years of Marketing experience
Previous experience creating successful marketing programs and go to market strategies for partnerships, product or platform marketing experience a plus
Proven ability to create effective marketing content for a wide variety of audiences with differing wants and needs
Experience working for or with the marketing and PR organizations of large enterprise software companies.
Ability to work independently and cross functionally
Inside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
California, San Diego;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.