Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in San Diego, California
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 259503
Location: San Diego, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Analytical Skills, Customer Service, Healthcare, Multitask
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Title: Administrative Assistant III
Location: San Diego, CA 92108
Duration: 06 Months
• Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers.
• Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact.
• Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
• Provides assistance, training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff.
• Includes frequent/continual contact with customers and executives.
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
• May also possess specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages.
MUST SEE WORD and EXCEL TEST SCORES
• MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK EITHER SHIFT* Federal Checks REQUIRED Scheduling experience is highly desired.
What are the top 5 daily responsibilities or top 5 desired outcomes this contractor would handle? Working with HR files Physician Credentialing Scheduling Correspondence Intake of new staff Intermediate computer skills (excel) Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment High rates of accuracy required, attention to detail is critical.
• Please no beginner excel users.
• Knowledge of San Diego County is preferred since we schedule by patient zip codes.
• What skills are required to be successful in this role? Excellent communication skills, typing, excel, multitasking, organized and detail oriented
3+ years’ work in HealthCare office.
High School Diploma#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.