Walmart TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in SAN BRUNO, California
845511BRReq ID:845511BRCompany Summary:Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.Job Title:TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTPosition Summary:You’re an outgoing and supportive team player who has experience supporting leadership in an administrative support role. You pride yourself on being resourceful and professional and have strong skills regarding calendar management and travel logistics. You have an attention to detail that has always stuck out. You want to be a part of a work experience where you can be challenged, the only constant is change.City:SAN BRUNOState:CAPosition Description:•Act as a utility administrative assistant by supporting multiple senior leadership members and their respective teams, building and maintaining strong relationships and exuding our culture
•Organize and maintain multiple Outlook calendars; prioritize and coordinate high-volume and ever-changing schedules
•Coordinate meetings between Management team members including scheduling off-sites, preparing presentations and reviewing/completing reports and decks
•Handle a full spectrum of administrative business support needs, while maintaining complete discretion and confidentiality
•Provide additional support to the Management team including: completing expense reports, scheduling/coordinating travel and providing solutions to day-to-day issues
•Provide additional support to senior administrative staff as needed.
#LI-KA2Minimum Qualifications:• 3-5 years’ experience as an administrative assistant supporting at VP level.
• A 4-year degree from an accredited college or university or relevant experienceAdditional Preferred Qualifications:• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills, who is resourceful and takes the initiative
• Proficiency across Microsoft Suite products (e.g. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Ability to prioritize and take charge across a fast-paced, constantly changing landscape
• Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple stakeholder groups
• Experience in calendar and travel/logistics management
• You’re positive, outgoing & always willing to lend a hand and provide a good experience to those you’re interacting withCategory:Supply Chain and Logistics Division:Walmart.comDivision Summary:The Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers – with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.Employment Type:Full TimeRequisition Template:eCommerce Department Summary:Ensuring our customers get the right product in the right place and at the right time is important to the Supply Chain & Logistics team. From supply planning and order management to fulfillment and transportation, our expanding omnichannel supply chain anticipates Walmart.com customers’ needs. We’re not just getting customers what they want today, we’re creating disruptive change with next generation tools and capabilities that will support their needs in the future, all while providing everyday low prices.