Missouri Employer Administrative Assistant in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
Creates an environment that is customer-focused and professional by providing exceptional administrative support to the Executive leader and the overall department operations.
* Support assigned leaders ability to establish and maintain a high level of performance by meeting organizational/business needs.
* Ensures positive internal and external customer relations by providing prompt response to customer requests, maintaining confidentiality and communicating openly.
* Contributes to overall financial performance by monitoring department expenses; acts as a resource for others on financial data.
* Creates efficient department processes through organization, prioritization and teamwork.
* Create and modifies various documents or projects to support assigned leader or departments administrative activities.
* Presentation development assistance
* General project management assistance
* Assistance with physician communication, data, and reporting
* Performs administrative duties for executive management.
* Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financials; and customer relations.
* Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors.
* Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
* HS diploma or equivalent.
* 3 to 5 years of related experience
* Knowledge of Microsoft office including PPT, Word, Outlook Calendar and able to navigate Excel Spread sheets
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience supporting executive level team members
Employer's Job# 17005427
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.