McKesson Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Marketing and Manufacturer Partnerships in Quebec, Canada
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 17 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we're so much more than a distribution company. We've automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
At McKesson Canada, you’ll help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Reporting to the Manager of MMP (Marketing & Manufacturer Partnership), the Sales and Marketing Coordinator will be the key point of contact to manufacturers for services related to wholesale data and retail marketing campaigns. Along with coordination and project management responsibilities related to delivering the services to manufacturers, this individual will be expected to perform sales and business development functions with the objective of growing our service offerings and customer transactions. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will also be providing support to prepare presentations, as well as top priority manufacturer sales reports to the MMP group.
• Main point of contact with manufacturers for all data reporting requests; provides quotes, generates agreement, renews agreements, ensures signature and necessary approvals are received, transfers request to Business Information Group and ensures timely processing of request.
• Work with manufacturers to consult, develop and customize their PharmaClik and AutoFax pharmacy messaging campaigns including analysis of results; liaise with Strategic Procurement and Business Information Group.
• Enhance existing manufacturer’s relationships and create new ones by seeking business opportunities, promoting and selling InfoAccess solutions and services.
• Stay closely connected and work directly with the Strategic Procurement team to identify sale leads and provide support to IMA/SAs contracts.
• Develop, implement and maintain an efficient process to respond to manufacturer request via, for example, quotes.
• Update Data Information – InfoAccess and Pharmacy Messaging PowerPoint presentations. Ensure consistency in format, improve visuals when/if required and remove errors (language, typo, etc.).
• Promote sales presentation package of Data Information – InfoAccess and Marketing Services to Category Advisors and Buyers.
• Support Manufacturer Partnership and Strategic Procurement teams to build Sell Sheets on McKesson solutions and services.
• Liaise with legal department to ensure all contracts are executed in a timely manner following the standard procedures.
• Liaise with Pharma sales team when required to educate and explain PharmaClik add programs or Manufacturer adds.
• Participate as required in McKesson internal Committees.
• Develop new marketing initiatives programs in collaboration with Strategic Procurement and other departments /Business Units.
• Manage and benchmark the pricing grid for Data Information InfoAccess and Pharmacy Messaging services.
• Raise awareness, educate and promote Data Information-InfoAccess and Pharmacy Messaging services.
o Internal McKesson customers;
o Existing and new external customers, manufacturers.
• Assist MMP Manager in preparing strategic plan and tactics to reach the yearly goal.
Section B – General Responsibilities
• Works closely with the Communications and other departments to ensure accurate usage of McKesson Canada branding; respects branding guidelines.
• Assists Manufacturer Partnership and Strategic Procurement teams to build presentations and adapt them to meeting objectives (PharmaClik, AutoFax messaging services).
• Communicate and negotiates with outside suppliers for services (Marketing services/materials McKesson gifts items, event accommodations, translations etc.).
• Work with IT to understand PharmaClik functionalities and adapt or improve when / if required.
• Support MMP and Strategic Procurement teams in planning manufacturer events.
• Administrative duties.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, master’s degree an asset
• 2 years’ experience, preferably in a marketing or related field.
• Position requires marketing and/or sales person possessing an appropriate level of broader business acumen.
• Must demonstrate detail orientation, creative capability and judgment
• Ability and willingness to take and drive new initiatives
• Familiarity with the pharmaceutical environment, preferably through experience with health care related products and/or services, would be an asset.
• Must be bilingual and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills. Translation skills an asset.
• Team player and strong interpersonal skill.
• Computer savvy; excel proficient and capable to learn new software quickly.
• Experienced in developing creative presentations.
• Proven strength in organization and coordination of tasks and activities.
• Work produced accurately and with a high level of quality.
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
No agencies please.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson Canada on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson Canada attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
By providing your application to McKesson Canada you hereby consent to McKesson Canada obtaining personal information regarding you that is related to the position applied for. You also consent to McKesson Canada transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to McKesson Canada keeping your application on file.
McKesson Canada is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Organization: McKesson Canada
Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Marketing and Manufacturer Partnerships
Requisition ID: 17005426