Arizona State Job Bank Employer Management Administrative Assistant - Phoenix, AZ - 2438 in Phoenix, Arizona
This job was posted by http://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: http://www.azjobconnection.gov/ada/r/jobs/2677284 Management Administrative Assistant - Phoenix, AZ n
nCorporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
nSummary: Relieves and provides sales and marketing support to managers by handling daily administrative and business details.
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
• Coordinates manager's schedule and maintains appointments and to do lists for managers.
• Conducts research and develops proposals and contracts using various computer applications.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities.
• Compiles information and enters data for processing of reports relative to specific organizational areas
• Copies and distributes reports in a timely fashion
• Prepares power point presentations
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
• Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
• Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls
• Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance
• Bachelor's degree OR one to two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Experience with Business Intelligence software preferred
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to include evenings, weekends, holidays, early or late days based on executive management activities
2540 North 29th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona, 85009
United States ?