OST, Inc Sr. Administrative Assistant in Orlando, Florida
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Receive and assist visitors.
- Take notes during meetings and distribute the minutes.
- Answer the Division phones and route the calls to the correct individual.
- Make travel arrangements, including preparing TDY orders using the DTS program and reserving all accommodations and rental cars.
- Refer requests for technical information to appropriate staff members.
- Serve as the point of contact (POC) for coordination of actions and meetings.
- Manage the TD&S; calendar; schedule appointments and meetings based on personal knowledge of workload and current issues; reschedule meetings and appointments.
- Review all incoming correspondence, publications, regulations, and directives and route to the appropriate Government POC.
- Compose routine correspondence and review outgoing correspondence for procedural correctness.
- Maintain suspense records on all correspondence and action documents; follow up to ensure a timely reply or action.
- Establish and maintain office files; revise and dispose of files in accordance with governing procedures.
- Provide list of needed office supplies, printing support, and related materials for Government approval.
- Utilize office automation equipment and various software products to produce a variety of documents.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software
- Experience with Defense Travel System
- Secret Clearance
- HS Diploma
- 5-8 years of experience
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Id: 2214
# of Opening: 1