Highwoods Properties Administrative Assistant in Orlando, Florida
Are you ready to join an exciting, growing and well-established company that honors integrity, recognizes hard work, rewards achievements and fosters career growth? If you are, Highwoods Properties, a large, publicly traded full-service real estate company, may be your next and best career move. Our company offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment that promotes teamwork, creativity and collaboration. Take the next step and see what Highwoods is all about. Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to join us in our Orlando division as an Administrative Assistant.
Position provides administrative support to the construction and property management departments. Working as a member of the administrative team, represents Highwoods in a professional manner to customers, vendors, and the general public. Responsibilities include:
- Update and monitor construction project report (spreadsheet) and board
- Update and monitor construction project permit status (spreadsheet)
- Maintain construction folders (all correspondence) - file closed projects
- Order project construction docs for distribution
- Prepare RFP packages in email format to include cover letter, bid form, CD’s and rules
- Use the City of Orlando ProjectDox website to upload & monitor all HIW permitted projects
- Coordinate finish selection process with customer
- Maintain paper construction docs & CAD files
- Follow up with contractor budgeting pink sheets (create spreadsheet)/copy DF & LA
- Arrange and maintain samples library
- Schedule pre-construction meetings, punch walk through, closeouts, etc. and distribute invitations
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Assist with special construction and/or property management projects or duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess an Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field and 3+ years administrative experience in a corporate office environment. Prior experience in a Commercial Real Estate department is preferred.
This position requires an individual who has demonstrated the ability to organize and prioritize multiple competing tasks. Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy and demonstrate the ability to work in a team oriented, corporate service environment. Work requires continual attention to detail along with excellent written and oral communication skills. Computer proficiency in MS office is required.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, including Minorities/ Women/Veterans/Disabilities
Requisition Number: 2430
Title: Administrative Assistant
Post Date: 7/17/2017