Gerber Scientific Int'l Inc Product Marketing Manager- SaaS in New York, New York
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
For nearly half a century, Gerber Technology has been helping companies around the world develop, manufacture and take their products to market smarter, faster and more efficiently. Drawing on a rich history of innovation, Gerber Technology s leading-edge systems help customers reach their optimum by maximizing productivity and minimizing errors and waste. Today, the company provides integrated software and hardware solutions to more than 78,000 customers in the aerospace, construction, furniture, fashion & apparel, transportation, technical textiles, packaging, wind energy and sign & graphics industries, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies in 130 countries.
Gerber Technology has an exciting opportunity for a world-class product marketing professional to engage and grow its community of designers, merchandisers, retailers, manufacturers and software developers using the company s suite of PLM and CAD software solutions for the fashion & apparel, home & leisure, transportation, sign & graphics, and packaging markets.
The ideal candidate will help Gerber Technology in its efforts to expand and build its base of customers leveraging Cloud and subscription based platforms. They will be required to work on a large variety of projects and activities, collaborating with product management team and marketing peers to support all aspects of Gerber Technology s global business.
This position will ideally be based in Gerber Technology's Tolland, CT office. Strong candidates who can work in our NYC office will also be considered.
Relocation assistance may be available for exceptional candidates outside of the CT and NYC areas.
* Develop effective positioning and messaging for Gerber Technology s software products and overall portfolio.
* Plan and execute marketing programs that drive adoption, build community and inspire brand loyalty.
* Collaborate with product management and marketing peers to support and align messaging with Gerber Technology s overall software and automation systems portfolio.
* Manage project budgets and collaborate with the company s internal and external creative teams.
* Create compelling case studies and technical marketing content.
* Engage Gerber s customers to understand their needs, concerns and points of influence.
* 3+ years software product marketing experience with an emphasis on large scale SaaS applications.
* Bachelor s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
* Proven track record designing and executing effective marketing programs leveraging web, email and social media, including behavioral metrics.
* Familiarity with software application development practices and technologies.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author original content as well as edit content created by others (writing sample required).
* Strong project and relationship management skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work cross-functionally across many levels of a matrixed organization.
* Travel required primarily between Gerber's Tolland CT and New York City offices; additional travel 10 - 20%.
Gerber Technology, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, age, veterans status, disability, or sexual orientation.
Employer's Job# 2017-3961
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.