Nasdaq, Inc Marketing Project Manager in New York, New York
Nasdaq Position Overview :
The Marketing Project Manager will support Nasdaq's Listing Services Team with new listing and retention efforts. This role is responsible for managing a team to define, plan and implement customized sales presentations and marketing collateral. Along with identifying, building and implementing marketing plans for clients across all industries. This position is focused on project management and strategic creative support of the Listing Services Team.
Responsible and accountable for managing and developing a team of people, setting direction and deploying resources on varying projects, participating in organization-wide projects, while providing guidance and expertise on an as needed basis.
* Manage a team of both onsite and offsite employees
* Develops methods, plans, and procedures with which to implement on future projects
* Participates on project/program teams from ideation to design to delivery of fully developed programs that are ready to deploy to customers.
* Develop an in depth understanding of customer needs to identify solutions that speak to the client's key goals both around the listing day and on an ongoing basis.
* Work with product stakeholders including, but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Events, Legal and Account Management teams to identify solutions for client needs.
* Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to Account & Senior Management.
* Ensures marketing activities are aligned with best practices and current trends, making modifications as necessary.
* Gathers data on competitors and analyzes their method of marketing and distribution.
* Product Knowledge and Communication: Understands the full array of Nasdaq's offerings and areas of expertise and tailors programs to meet the unique needs of the customer. Understands competitive business markets in order to effectively leverage products and respective communications in the market.
* End-to-end production of custom marketing and marketing proposals and presentations for a C-Level audience.
* Build out inter-active presentations for a C-Level Audience
* Conduct company-specific research of current marketing campaigns, key company themes & goals both on the business and marketing side
* Develops marketing objectives and strategies, and manages the creative production of assets to pitch these strategies to clients
Education, Professional Accomplishments & Certifications
* Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business/Finance, or equivalent experience
* Experience Required: 4 years to 6 years; preferably with 12 months experience in marketing research or creative presentation creation and proficiency in the use of databases, project management tools, spreadsheets and presentation software.
* Expertise in Adobe suite of products required.
Skills/Requirements & Competencies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and should have demonstrated sound decision-making ability and workload management skills.
* Personal Skills High standards and strong attention to detail
* High energy, motivated individual, committed to excellence & result oriented
* Ability to work in a high pressure & fast paced environment
* Demonstrated ability to facilitate coordination of processes and work collaboratively
* Analytical skills Ability to work in a team environment, whilst at the same time achieving set business goals
* Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline.
* Understands how related disciplines impact own work.
* Readily applies functional knowledge to challenges in our industry/markets.
* Has good or in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others and chooses to work across these boundaries to further the greater agenda.
* Is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
* Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality.
* Solves complex problems with minimal supervision; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
* Provides creative insights and solutions to address client challenges.
* Explains difficult or sensitive information in a diplomatic way; works to build consensus.
* Proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the achievement of team objectives.
* Actively seeks challenging assignments, is genuinely excited by a challenge.
* Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the processes, objectives, and challenges within assigned customer accounts and evaluates IT solutions from the business' perspective.
* Considers rules, regulations, and time frames of core business, as well as impact on end users when implementing new IT practices, products or solutions.
* Comfortably uses a variety of techniques (e.g., brainstorming, visualization, collaboration) to generate innovative ideas; challenges boundaries instead of viewing them as constraints.
* Actively explores new and non-traditional practices to generate innovative solutions.
* Considers the audience when determining the appropriate message and delivery method.
* Impacts a wide range of customer, operational, project or service activities across related teams.
* Can conceptualize and communicate improvements for the broader good of Nasdaq.
* Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under tight time constraints
* Responds to directives to complete tasks related to role.
* Understands the full array of Nasdaq's offerings and areas of expertise.
* Has impact in broader work area; impacts team morale and culture through their actions and words
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.