Getty Images, Inc. Marketing Copywriter in New York, New York
Getty Images, Inc.
Marketing | New York
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Your Next Opportunity:
Getty Images marketing team is looking for a creative Copywriter to join a new creative services department in New York. In the position you will be responsible for creating copy in support of global sales, email marketing, product marketing and digital marketing (paid search, social media, display). The activities will include copywriting for marketing print and online collateral, sales presentations, email marketing, online/offline advertising, articles and "How to"/Service pieces and event collateral and branding.What You'll Do:
• Assist with the implementation of the copy and tone of voice for Getty Images and iStock brands throughout all lines of business.
• Provide copy for the creation of marketing collateral such as sales brochures, sales emails, fact sheets, white papers and case studies crafted to drive sales conversations, audience engagement and revenue.
• Provide copy and creative input and work with marketing teams to execute advertising campaigns for digital marketing, primarily through search engine marketing, paid social and display marketing.
• Align with channel leads to execute copy in Paid Social, Paid Search and Email marketing campaigns that is crafted to drive response, orders and sales.
• Work with Product Management to understand and translate key product features and new product launches into compelling, easy to understand sales and marketing assets that can be used and easily understood by sales professionals, customers, marketing.
• Partner with the User Experience teams to ensure that all key copy components are articulated and drive message synergies.What You Need:
• 2+ years of experience in support of creative services teams in a media company. Must have at least 2 full years of experience supporting a Sales and Marketing organization.
• Experience in developing copy libraries for performance marketing/direct response in a digital context, as well as sales marketing, branding and communications.
• Must be experienced at concepting sales presentations and product marketing by hearing an idea and bringing a brief to life.
• Experience with digital marketing, e-commerce and sales driven organizations is a must. Experience with translating features and product for merchandising on web and mobile, desirable.
• Undergraduate degree in English, Journalism or equivalent. Master's degree desirable.
• Studio experience a big plus, especially in combination with exposure to the Media industries
• Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow