E-Rewards Services Inc Digital Market Research Analyst in New York, New York
The Research role will support all research initiatives under the Research Now Ad & Audience Measurement group specifically focusing on digital advertising.Reporting to the Director of Research, the analyst in this role will be responsible for designing, managing and analyzing online ad effectiveness and cross-media studies as well as supporting the Sales Team across the full project sales cycle.
This role includes direct face to face interactions with clients, requires exceptional communications skills and ability to independently write, present and sell through research findings the entire set of solutions included but not limited to Research Now suite of products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, managing, analyzing and writing full research reports, including survey design, data tabulation specs, visualization of research findings, summary of findings and recommendations as well as face to face presentations to clients.
- Liaison between Sales and Operations on any given project. This includes collaboration with the Operations team on designing the best approach for the study: methodology, recruitment plan, fieldwork design, types and format of deliverables and establishing together the project timeline and client communications and updates.
- SupportSales in all effortsto help close a sale as well as increase acquisition and retention among top clients. This includes participation in client meetings/calls, assisting in positioning and selling research methodologies, assisting in writing proposals and presenting final deliverables to clients.
- 2-5 years in online ad effectiveness/cross-media market research project management experience
- Advanced analysis & report writing skills focused on delivering insights and actionable recommendations to clients
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; highly motivated, self-directed and capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning.
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and working with tight deadline while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to grasp and understand new technologies quickly (e.g., web / multi-media, multi-device)
- Highly proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.Experience with SPSS a plus
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Willingness to travel
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO