UBS Financial Services Audit Manager Capital Markets in New York, New York
Job Reference #:
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
-analyze and assess processes and market, credit, operational, legal and compliance risks assumed by the business
-identify and evaluate the design of controls to address those risks
-test the effectiveness of the controls identified
-provide practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues identified
-prepare reports of audit findings for our senior management at local, global, functional and Group levels
-monitor the risk profile and developments within the Investment Bank by maintaining an effective network of relationships and provide input into annual audit planning.
Audit Manager Capital Markets
Country / State:
United States - New York
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team in New York. Our role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. We are a Talent Powerhouse that attracts and develop the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department
Your experience and skills:
– strong experience in audit, compliance, operational risk or risk control areas within the capital markets industry (minimum of 4 years)
– a good understanding of capital market products, operational and financial processes and local regulatory requirements
– strong communication and networking skills to perform ongoing risk assessments with management and convey audit findings
– strong analytical skills and are able to identify key risks within a variety of transaction processes and critically challenge information
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– highly motivated and committed to achieve audit objectives and deadlines in a team environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?