Popular Community Bank Content Marketing Officer in New York City, New York
Join the Popular Team!
Founded in 1893, Popular Inc. has been built upon strong institutional values while providing broad financial services within the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.
We strive to create an extraordinary legacy with a passion for customer service, tremendous dedication to our employees and strong partnerships in the communities where we reside. Come explore Popular Community Bank and see why we are “The Human Side of Banking.”
The Content Marketing Officer will be involved in the development, preparation, editing and management of content for both online and print..
In this position, you will:
* Work under the direction of the Creative Manager to develop the overall content strategy that focuses on Popular Community Bank’s key markets and target audiences
* Develop our buyer personas for each target market
* Research trending topics and best practices and develop ideas to create up to date content and be aligned to latest content trends
* Write compelling content that will engage our audience and drive them to take action. Know how to write effectively in multiple formats and for multiple audiences. Examples include website copy, blog posts, articles, emails, product copy, signage, digital ads, FAQs, print ads and more
* Ensure that messaging is adapted to be used throughout different channels
* Conceptualize and collaborate with our creative team, including designers, UX designers, and programmers
* Actually write-that is, craft compelling and grammatically clean long-form copy that adopts the Popular Community Bank brand voice, tells a focused narrative, and drives strong and persuasive calls to action through effective subject lines, headlines, subheads, and taglines
* Manage all aspects of an editorial calendar, from content generation to deadlines to key contributors to distribution channels
* Validating content for accuracy and usability, ensure adherence to goals set by subject matter experts and make sure it complies with legal and compliance requirements
* Request and analyze data to understand content/user interaction and optimize/take action on results
To be considered, you will need:
* Experience developing and implementing content marketing strategies for diverse audience segments in a B2C & B2B environment
* 3+ years of experience editing, writing, developing, and managing content
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Superior presentation creation as well as written and verbal communication skills
* Strong copywriting and proofing skills
* Strong knowledge of B2C & B2B marketing mix and media channels
* Social media expertise such as for popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
* Ability to differentiate copy and messaging that engages different audiences
* Ability to leverage established brand messaging in creative ways
* Ability to convey complex technical information in clear and succinct language
* Curiosity and ability to rapidly learn about our products and services
* Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively to meet (sometimes quick) deadlines
* Ability to self-start, takes initiative, take ownership of work, and confidently generate new ideas
* Ability to collaborate, takes constructive criticism, ask the right questions, and seek out feedback
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.